I am very passionate about helping people to understand how to create, and maintain, a good sense of well-being for themselves, and thus, building up their resilience.
Working in a holistic way, to encompass the mind, body and emotions, to create lasting positive change, enables individuals to thrive not just survive.
The outcomes of a good well-being state are:
- feeling confident in yourself, valuing and accepting yourself and judging yourself on realistic and reasonable standards.
- being able to feel and express a range of emotions.
- feeling engaged with the world around you, building and maintaining positive relationships with other people and effectively contributing to the community that you live and work in.
- to live and work productively.
- coping with the stresses of daily life and managing times of change and uncertainty.
It is scientifically proven that a positive state of well-being enables individulas to flourish in all areas of their lives, and assists with motivation, happiness, self-esteem and confidence.
This, in turn, allows individuals, families, organisations and societies to meet their full potential.
Tel: 07516 091441